Working towards diversifying its product range, Arab African International Bank introduces its Daily Compounded Income Money Market Fund in Egyptian Pounds: Juman.
Juman is a secure, liquid investment and savings vehicle that invests in short term money market instruments including bank deposits, treasury bills and saving certificates.
The fund invests in a range of short term Egyptian money market instruments. These include government and corporate bonds, treasury bills and bank deposits.
The fund may only invest in money market instruments with a maturity of less than 13 months and its average duration may not exceed 5 months.
- Capital preservation with minimal volatility
- Compelling alternative to current and savings accounts
- Ideal vehicle to "park" money short term
- A highly liquid investment
- Reduced risk through investing in liquid and short term money market instruments
- Combines the flexibility of Current Account with the advantages of Savings Accounts
- Allows for daily subscription/redemption at no cost
- Higher returns over time from the compounded effect of the daily interest earned
- For more information, please call 19555 (24/7)
NAV is published every Sunday in Al Masry Al Youm Newspaper
Daily subscription and redemption until 1:00 pm throughout AAIB branches
For more information call
19555 (24 h / 7 days) or 24886679