Guard is an open-end fund that invests in a diversified portfolio of fixed income instruments, namely corporate bonds, treasury bonds, treasury bills, mortgage backed securities, repurchase agreements, and time deposits in addition to equities listed on the Egyptian Stock Exchange, with a maximum exposure of 25%.
Guard is a suitable investment vehicle for individuals, corporations, banks, insurance companies, mutual funds, and pension funds.
Guard is managed by Arab African Investment Management (AAIM), a specialized investment management firm with a proficient management team.
Guard Fund Benefits & Features:
- Guard is an excellent diversification instrument
- Investors can maximize their returns through capital gains
- Low risk profile amid equity market volatility
- Guard guarantees the par value/market value of the certificate based upon a one-year holding from the initial investment date
- Available for Egyptians and Foreign investors
Fund Subscription and Redemption Procedures:
- Subscription and redemption is carried throughout AAIB branches.
- Purchase / Redemption requests are accepted during the last five working days of every month until 12:00 PM and are to be processed from the first working day of the following month.
- Minimum initial investment of 100 certificates.
*Subscriptions and redemptions are held at all AAIB branches.
Check the flyer here